I rediscovered my fascination with oils a few weeks ago. My oil research took me all the way back to the oil cleansing method. Somewhere in the Google black hole I came across a video that featured Crude Personal Care's Everything Oil and their Pull Microfiber Cloth.
DING DING DING.
Wait, Aquazorb's towels are microfiber. Let's try it.
I stopped by one of their mall kiosks to find that they had an Ultra Thin line. 2 face towels, 13cmx13cm, P120. So here's what I did:
- I used 2ish pumps of the yellow Shu Uemura cleansing oil and massaged it into my skin to break down all the makeup and the dirt
- I soaked one of the face towels in warm water, removed the excess
- I placed this over my face and let it cool there
- I wiped off all the oil
- My face was clean!
My thoughts? OMG IT WORKS. Amazing. That was the easiest time I'd ever had taking off my makeup. It felt like one badass makeup wipe.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Quick to dry
- Uber effective
- Reusable - less waste!
- Slightly drying on the face (but that might be because my skin is on the dryer side to begin with)
- It can be hard to get your hands on these Ultra Thin ones